Saturday, August 23, 2014

Kate riding elephants in Nepal

I've ridden a camel but not an elephant so my daughter is getting ahead on some things as she tries out this one in Nepal. However I don;t think Indian elephants look as nice as African ones so I will have to visit Addo Elephant Park or somewhere locally to try this. And as long as the keepers look after their elephants and don't mistreat them. Nothing worse than poor abused animals.

Kate and her mates in Nepal

It's a kid leading this elephant while the others "horse around" on the back

Kate says she got a splashing
Meanwhile I got some airtime today and took these gorgeous pics of our Durban coastline from my plane, a Sling ZDL. More pics on my aviation blog: Do Eagles Dare

Durban's Moses Mabhida Stadium shortly after take-off from Virginia Airport

Durban City centre and the Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment