Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The days before...

I head off with my son Mark to Dubai and Shanghai today, then on to Busan in South Korea where we meet up with my daughter for a week. It is always hectic getting away from the office but I managed some fun...

Savages Kyle and Dain (back) with myself and Brad for margaritas before the journey

Our flight instructor Ian has a shot from a propeller blade at Brad's party on Saturday

We inspected my cousins' farm in Shongweni where they are putting in a runway and I may be able to hangar my plane

The documents for the 50-unit Emzini Mews development which is ready for the Deeds Office and needed to be signed off at my law office before I go

The Emzini completed files now waiting for lodgment and registration in the Deeds Office 

Durban Skyye is packed for Shanghai and Korea.. will take some happy snaps wearing it there

No comments:

Post a Comment