Saturday, May 17, 2014

Catching up with Mark in Stellies

A weekend trip to Cape Town was an opportunity to catch up with my son who is doing his Master's in Engineering at Stellenbosch University. Dinner out with Mark and Lisa was a treat and on Friday I took delivery of our Sling aircraft for the Flight  School which I will fly back today and Sunday to Durban. So not much time in the Cape but a productive quick trip.


My son Mark and Lisa - aren't they a gorgeous couple!

Dinner out in Stellies

Breakfast

Sling owner Jandre' congratulates Dave on the handover of FYA for Durban Skyye Flight School

The rolling hills off the coast to Stellenbosch and Somerset West

Sling FYA at Stellenbosch ready for the trip to Durban

More flying pics and the Sling on my aviation blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment