Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mom's 80th Birthday Invitations


It's my amazing Mom's 80th Birthday on the 18th October this year and we are putting together a luncheon in her honour that weekend, Sunday 21st October 2012, and Rob and Ros Galway, her brother and sister-in-law have kindly agreed to host the luncheon at their home in Alverstone. 

Kate-Lynn made the invitations which I have sent out today. It is a bit shameful as one used to print things like this and post them to people, but I have instead emailed the invitation to most of the guests who have email addresses and will need to follow up somehow for those who don't, to try and close the gap. If you feel you should have received an invite, please let me know and I will include you. durbanstadiumview@gmail.com  - Dave 083-7033329
  

No comments:

Post a Comment