Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fathers' Day

I think this was the first ever Fathers' Day that both of my kids are on opposite sides of the world, Kate in Korea and Mark in Stellenbosch.

I had a busy morning getting my new braai area sorted and en route to shopping had a Wimpy breakfast. Great to see so many dads out with their kids and really made me think how meaningless life would be without my precious savages. Some people choose not to have kids but I cannot imagine life without them. Love you so much Mark and Kate. xx

It was great to be with another Dad and his kids this day and we all enjoyed my famous roast lunch with Calvin making us a yorkshire pudding (normally eaten with beef, but we wanted lamb today).

Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dads out there and to my Dad who is no longer with us.


Lauren, Llewellyn, Catie and Calvin


No comments:

Post a Comment