Monday, February 11, 2013

Cape Town with the kids

Who gets to have two 21st Birthday parties? Well Mark's home town in Durban had to be his big-bash "Summer Heat with a rooftop beat" official 21st while he was still with us before the big day and returning to Cape Town.
 
His birthday was 10 days later so Kate-Lynn, Jenn and I flew down to Stellenbosch to be with him and his Cape mates for the weekend and actual birthday. Jenn and I spent the 7th with him at Koel Bay, at "home" in Stellies and out for supper that night. Kate and Nicci joined us the next day for the rest of the weekend and we enjoyed wine-tasting, Saturday Market - wow, the best I have ever seen - and a good jol late into Sunday morning. That evening we were jetting our way back to Durban, leaving my boy to finish his 4th year Engineering in Stellies. What an event! My boy is 21!!
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment