Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Visit to Cape Town

Lovane Wine Farm in Stellenbosch is one of our favourites and winemaster Philip shows Llewellyn and I some of his award-winning wine.. briging home some bottles to share here.

We looked at this apartment to purchase with roof-top views of Table Mountain.

Mark rides the lion at Rhodes Memorial, reminiscent of a similar photo I took when he was about 10 years old.

it's Table Mountain of course, as seen from the Victoria and Albert Waterfront.

The view of Table Mountain from across the bay at Bloubergstrand.
We love visits to Cape Town - so here was a chance this weekend to catch up with my son Mark and get him some good food as well as promoting our Guesthouse to some of those we visited during our short stay... all taken with my Blackberry as my camera got stolen the first night we were there.

Amsterdam Guesthouse at the foothills of Table Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment