Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life after 2010

So what happens after 2010?
- the World Cup Football is over in South Africa, but this is just the beginning of a whole new era of international exposure and tourism for our country... everyone had a fantastic time and will be coming back for more.

I started this blog specifically for the World Cup but have collected such a load of awesome photos and memories I am going to turn the blog into a personal log of my life and times in Durban - from 1958 through to my election to the City Council in 1988, my term as Deputy Mayor of Durban 1994/5 and to 2010 and beyond... it will also be a great way to digitally capture some of the older pictures I have of my kids growing up and continue with their education and life in the world out there....so watch this space! This is an exciting new project for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment