Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mark finishes Matric and to Thailand

I found a few pics of Mark's trip to Thailand - seems this is all he has - so I'm loading them here before they get lost. I had been to Koh PaNgang for my 50th birthday, so when Mark finished Matric the plan was for he and a mate to do a similar trip, landing in Puket, then  making his way across to the east over the mainland peninsular and to the islands on the east where the full moon party takes place. Afer the party he would return on the 26th Dec I think retracing his steps to Puket for his flight home.

A meal at the Airport before Mark's departure

Goodbye from sister Kate








I recognise KohNangYung Island in the background

KohNangYung island is a smaller island off Koh Tao island


Beach designs that glow under UV lights during the party

No comments:

Post a Comment